- So, my lovely sister-in-laws want to slut up my wife, huh? Well, I don't know how to comment on that without somehow getting into trouble one way or the other, or feeling like a hypocrite. Hmmm. Ashley is like a flower, we all know how beautiful she is, but you cannot force open her petals. She is her own worst critic, but I have been telling her for years that she has the goods -- she doesn't believe me. Good luck on your quest young ladies. I am anxious to see how it turns out for you. One thing I do know, Ash needs to remember how much attention she gets in her glittery maroon shirt from guys not named Andy. If she wants that sort of attention and self esteem boost, maybe you girls have something to work with?
- I hate my accounting professor with the white hot intensity of 1,000 suns. He went straight from undergrad all the way through his doctorate and never worked in the real world. Talk about the ivory tower. He has no concept for the part-time student. Those of us with lives can't get a 10-page paper assignment and turn it around in 48 hours, which is exactly what he expects us to do tomorrow. And his name is Dr. Wang, so you can imagine how hard it is to understand his lectures.
- Life is good -- the Chicago Bears are 4-0 and the Oakland A's open the playoffs on Tuesday in Minnesota. If only the old Huskers could get their stuff together.
- Got a promotion. Whee. Fun new exciting projects to work on, but feeling somewhat overwhelmed.
- Maybe I was just brought up different, but some people who claim to be friends are so inconsiderate. How can you make plans for months and months for something, confirm them two weeks ago, and then four days before the event, blow it off. I could never imagine doing that to people, especially friends. And then another friend who is in class with me had to proofread a group paper I did with another kid and just turn it in. And she just forgot. Seriously, how can you be that inconsiderate?
Peace out players.
9 comments:
Lol, Andy. I love your flower analogy concerning Ashley. Hee hee hee...
Here's the back story, Wisconsin friends. Hayley and Lindsey told me yesterday that I "cover myself up too much" and should use Halloween as an opportunity to show some skin.
Crikey, it's not like I wear burqas! But I don't like miniskirts because it's hard to sit down when the skirt barely covers your bum, and I don't wear many low-cut shirts because what's the point if you don't have any cleavage?
I want a CLEVER Halloween costume. If clever involves bringing the sexy back, maybe I'll skankify myself for the occasion ....
Ashley, my purpose isn't for you to make you feel uncomfortable. I only want you to realize that you have a body that happens to be hot and you might as well show it off a little. We can do SOPHISTICATED sexy. Just think about it.
Andy, friends can suck royally sometimes. In fact, I'm finding that as you grow up, many friendships have a hard time developing and growing too. And while that sucks, I guess at some point we figure out who's with us to the end...even if there isn't a quantity of them, we have the top notch quantity! P.S. I hate group projects; someone always gets screwed over.
Postscript to the Dr. Wang and group project mess....
So the girl totally redeemed herself. She went in and met with the professor and expalined that she dropped the ball and that to give her a day to re-submitt it, but give me and the other group member full credit, and onyl dock her for the lateness.
Dr. Wang appreciated her honesty and considerate concern for her group members and waived the penalty.
Maybe there is good left in this world. ;)
I love hearing stories about the good in the world.
uhhh Dr. Wang? You know that some people consider "wang" as slang for a guy's tool.
LOL Paul you're so funny! I'm glad I wasn't the only one laughing about it.
he pronounces it in a way that rhymes with "long" or "strong" but not down to get the friction "on."
Yes, I just cited Sir Mix-a-Lot.
HAHAHA exactly what i need before the med chem exam i've been cramming for.
Post a Comment