Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday Musings

  • The Bears are 5-0
  • The A's are in the ALCS
  • The Yankees are not.
  • Life in Andy's sporting world is good
  • Note to self, Advil is the best medicine after a day of physical labor. Kindof makes me wish we still had the hot tub. Oh well, at least Cole has enjoyed it
  • I am speaking to Lindzo again after a brief period of not speaking to her.
  • Apple jolly Ranchers are the best
  • Cell phone companies are the devil
  • IT guys are strange
  • I don't want to go to college today. It is a cold and rainy day and I just want to go home and sit by the fire -- which would probably upset Ashley and make a hige mess as we do not have a fireplace.
  • OK, seriously, how long does it take a small Asian man to grade a test?
  • I hired Hayley's roomate today foran intership. This should be fun.

peace out players

4 comments:

Paul Anderson said...

The asian guy is too busy playing World of Warcraft imo.

Hayley said...

I'm so glad that you are helping my roommate get out in the advertising world...you get a gold star!

Andy said...

Make Love, Not Warcraft -- Best South Park episode in a long long time.

Julie said...

whoa. you regularly watch south park?