
Now that I'm almost recovered from my trip to Las Vegas, I can share some little tidbits.
- The weather was approximately 85 degrees during the day and around 80 degrees at night which was perfect for skirt/dress wear. I also sported my bikini at the pool and tried to get a tan. The minute I landed in Nebraska the cold air sucked my tan away. Darn it!
- We went to a lot of hot clubs such as Pure, the Pussycat Dolls Lounge, Ghostbar, the Playboy Club, and Tangerine. I decided that if I was in search of a sugar daddy, the club scene would be the place to go. I felt that I lost my hotness while in Vegas because the only men that hit on me and my friends were the taxi drivers and waiters.
- The food at all the restaurants was amazing. They actually flavored food with herbs and spices, not mayo and crispy coating. I tried some dishes that I never thought I would (like raw fish. And then I realized it was raw and I stopped eating it for fear that I'd get food poisoning.)
- The shopping was AMAZING! They had two Sephora's within three blocks of each other. I found some great buys and now I can spice up my look a little. I also shopped at Forever 21 and found some amazingly cute summer dresses. It was great to get all fancied up in Las Vegas. And even better, no matter what I wore, I didn't stick out because there was bound to be some other gomer walking around looking more country than I probably did!
4 comments:
i feel the flight attendant was messed up. How could you possibly climb a vaseline pole?
Hmm, why didn't I think of asking? Silly me. And Julie, of course we would know how that all works ;)
hmm. that vaseline comment is quite disturbing, to say the least.
That is an amazing picture -- none of my Vegas night shots turned out that well. Would you care to share?
I'm glad you found your mother ship, aka Sephora.
I'm having Uncle Scott bring me some olive paste the next time he comes back to Nebraska. Want me to get you some, too?
Heck yes! And I'd like to meet Uncle Scott again. He was too busy to have a hot date with us while we were in Vegas. But he still rocks my socks of :)
Post a Comment