Did I ever happen to share with you what my friend and I are doing with our spring break funds? Permanent hair removal - underarms and bikini. Intense pulsed light therapy is offered at one of the health clinics in Madison, the one where I go to for physician appointments. It is a little pricey, but to never have to worry about shaving there or having razor burn where bikini bottoms rub (sorry for the imagery) for the rest of my life sounds so wonderful. Prepping for lake/pool time will be much easier. Our consult is in a couple weeks, though I'm not sure when we're actually doing it. It'll take a few sessions, but I hope to have it done by early summer at the latest.
By the way, I'm SO not able to focus well today. Studying has been somewhat sporadic and I'm having Paul over to eat tonight, so I should be getting stuff done before then. Send me your inspiration - I've been practicing telepathy, so I'm thinking it'll work fine. =)
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Let me know what you find out. I've considered this for many of the same reasons.
Post a Comment