Sunday, April 13, 2008

maybe if i focus on summer....

though I don't technically get a summer break, my weekends will likely be free enough to enjoy the good weather. currently, i most look forward to hiking though state parks and swimming in their lakes.

super. that was 30 seconds i didn't get to think about the semester projects i haven't even started yet.

share you summer visions with me. =)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am dreaming of good times at the lake and hoping that we can get the in-laws' pontoon boat working.

Last night Andy grilled some humongous New York strip steaks. If that doesn't say summer, I don't know what does. I ate the whole damn thing -- it was probably three days' worth of meat/protein, but man, it was tasty.

Hayley said...

Sigh, I only wish I had the time to daydream right now. I've had at least 3 tests a week for about four weeks now and I'm at my wits end. I fear that if the end of the semester doesn't come soon, my sanity will run out!

Although, for the next ten seconds I'll dream: summer days laying around the pool, getting tan, playing at the lake with family and friends, BBQ, late night stargazing, and fireworks. Wow, I think I dropped my stress level a few points! Back to lecture now...