Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Speed Updates

Since everyone is super busy these days, here's a quick way to update everyone on how you're doing today. Just reply and replace my answers with yours.

I’m dreaming of: playing on a beach
I’m procrastinating on: a writing project
I’ve accomplished: getting a bunch of content to our Web guy before he leaves for vacation
I’m listening to: John Mayer’s Continuum album
I’m reading: the new issue of Newsweek
I need to buy: shampoo
This person/place/thing made me smile today: Seeing Andy bundled up and snoozing on my side of the bed, looking all peaceful and adorable.
The Idiot of the Day Award goes to: The woman running for Legislature in my district, whose mailer included this sentence: “This is my forth year as an Aid for District 21.”
I’m dreading: Driving to Grand Island tomorrow for an early-morning photo shoot
I'm looking forward to: A girls’ night out this weekend
I CAN’T go to bed until: I clean the litter box. Yikes!

No comments: