I’m dreaming of: wearing my swimsuit on a hot summer day in the lifeguard chair
I’m procrastinating on: many things...finishing a project for Math Methods that isn't due until the week before finals, but I really would like to have it out of the way, writing an Education philosophy that will probably make me break down and wonder if I will be a good teacher, working on gathering information for a Communications symposium (whoever decided to have the stupid class in Doane Plan was an idiot), studying for the PPST (Pre-Professional Skills Test) that will decide if I get to continue in my education to become a teacher, and working on my Education portfolio...yes, I am stressed...
I’ve accomplished: getting the majority of said Math Methods project done (unfortunately it won't finish itself)
I’m listening to: the sound of the shower coming from the bathroom on the other side of the wall...weird
I’m reading: Summer Boys by Haley Abbott (when I have time, that is) it's a re-read, but it gets me in the mood for summer
I need to buy: I just went to Wal-Mart an hour ago. I needed band-aids to cover up my wounds from having moles removed...a mole was atypical, so they decided to slice some more off to check out
This person/place/thing made me smile today: Chip - after I complained about starting to get love handles from all the stress eating I've been doing, he told me I was still hot, he loved me, and my body is perfect the way it is
The Idiot of the Day Award goes to: the stupid idiot who teaches my digital photography class...here's a novel idea, instead of messing around on photoshop, why don't we actually learn how to take good pictures??? stupid. Oh, and Tyson Compton for not calling Stop Day today. It was a gorgeous day, and this week would have worked so much better for me rather than next week when I will have two tests following Stop Day.
I’m dreading: giving up my weekends to make time to finish my stupid projects
I'm looking forward to: STOP DAY!!! I was really hoping they would call it for today, but they didn't...it will probably be next Wednesday...I can't wait!!!
I CAN’T go to bed until: Well, since I'm procrastinating on everything else, I just need to take a shower before bed.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what's stop day?
it happens every spring, usually towards the end of april, and the student congress president calls off all classes for the next day. they call it at supper the night before, and basically it's a big drunk fest. on the actual day, there are all sorts of activities: sand volleyball, softball, mud jousting, the great race, etc. it's a lovely time to take a break and have a good time:D
Lindsey, I will be making a derm appointment pronto.
I don't think it's possible for you to have love handles. ;)
And yesterday would've been an excellent Stop Day ... what a poop.
i know, right! it better be nice out next week or i will be very upset!
Post a Comment