Ok, so I just had the strangest experience. See as part of my job, people call me out of the blue all the time with the latest fundraising ideas for the University, or a product they want to market to alumni. I can usually tell after 30 seconds if the product/idea is any good or if the person is a complete wacko. Well, I listen to this guy pitchin game for about ten minutes, I'm beign nice and asking questions even though there is no way that we will likely work with him. I conclude by telling him to send a proposal in writing and we'd let him know. So he takes down all my info and then (here's the weird part) and he's saying goodbye, he says "Ok, thanks for your time. Love you." i didn't know what to say or do so I was just silent. I think he was maybe hoping I hung up the phone. I said, "have a good one" and he said, "Oh God" and quickly hung up. I am still laughing.
I have an econ problem I have been working on for two weeks that I just can't make work. It is frustrating the hell out of me. I spend three hours trying to crack it only to realize as I am writing my summary, that my solution is not feasible. The professor is a bastard. Actually, he is a bastard-coated bastard with a thick creamy bastard-filled center.
It is cold out.
Yes, I had a dream about that econ problem.
Space heaters rule.
Remember our crazy neighbor, skater-dude? This has to be him: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/carsurfing.html
Peace out, players.
3 comments:
BWAHAHAHAHA! I feel so bad for the dude because he's obviously embarrassed, but ... BWAHAHAHA!
Oh my gosh, Andy, you are absolutely hilarious...bastard-filled/coated professors...a laughing riot. That dude was beyond weird. What was he thinking saying "I love you?" As for car surfing, that had to hurt.
P.S. I loved the randomness of your blog.
P.P.S. I love you!
"Space heaters rule." definitely made my AIM away message. That's quite an accomplishment.
Post a Comment