Even though the year has just begun I have learned many a lesson. After finishing reading my blog I hope you feel more up do date!
- Don't run into trees with boys and end up in the ER. If it impresses your dad at first because you're finally on a date, he'll hate him because he finds out he's an inresponsible guy and doesn't send in the claim for insurance, which makes your dad think he's not good enough for his little girl. Hate calls follow. Kind of a bad deal.
- Facebook is the new dating service. Seriously. My roommates friend meets guys on there by "stalking" them (no Ashley you aren't a stalker) and they end up meeting and she....well...she's kind of promiscuous so you fill in the blanks, but other people I know have started searching for the "perfect" man for me. Sorry kids, I don't want to resort to this until I'm 27 and alone!
- UNL's class description book is about as hypocritical as my advisor. They make it sound like spores, capsules, Louis Pasteur (whom as my professor states is the John the Baptist of the Germ Theory), and Robert Koch are going to get me giddy with excitement. I love when we talk about bacillus anthrax and other spore forming diseases, but he is monotone and gets giddy about all the wrong things. I hope that our weekly "Disease of the Day" will tide me over. (Don't ask me why they call it disease of the day when we get it weekly. The guy studied bacillus something for 25 years, so I guess he's the man or something and he should get the Nobel Peace Prize for hottest lab rat ever! Jokes.
- Dorm life is overrated if you're as mature as me. These freshman act like 8th graders and enjoy acting like amature paparazzi. Hello, if my life were exciting enough for tabloids I'd be in Holllywood making money not spending it on Nebraska life.
Have a great rest of the week all!
1 comment:
<3
http://kerrytralala.ytmnd.com/
Post a Comment