Monday Musings:
I installed a dishwasher all by myselff. Will wonders never cease. No flooding, no electrocution, no damage to the tile. Big assist to Cole on the transportation. Homeownership is fun.
If you want to be seriously entertained, tie a long ribbon or something on to the tail of a cat. Hilarity ensues.
Big day on the markets tomorrow. The early 2006 rally in the Dow, S&P and Nasdaq will be heavily tested tomorrow with a huge deluge of earnings announcments, likely to be lead by Yahoo and JP Morgan-Chase.
Raquetball walls are hard when you run into them -- this can lead to a phenomenon called bruising.
Where the hell is everybody on this blog? I feel like I am just talking to myself.
My cats breath smells liek catfood.
Monday, January 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will start talking to myself as well soon... you just wait.
Post a Comment