Monday Musings:
So….I got a speeding ticket and I am going to contest it. Not only did the cop write down the wrong vehicle color, but he separated the copy before I signed it, so my copy isn't signed. Then, he wrote down the wrong license plate number and had to re-write over it to make it look OK. He just seemed distracted and weird. I wonder if I can get it throw out. If not, I pay the same thing anyway, so I might as well go down swinging. I know, I say that now, just wait until Ashley has to visit me in jail.
Now this is funny: http://www.break.com/college/appalachianhot.html
So I thought getting married would be the end of obsessive phone calls from people who want a relationship with me. Well, today, a dude calls wanting a relationship (a business relationship.) with my place of employment. I asked him to send a written proposal, I would review and then decide if we wanted to proceed. I looked it over, and it turns out it's a business model just like an old-school Amway pyramid scheme. So I tell him we can't do business and why. He proceeds to keep me on the phone for 45 minutes. I finally get done and he calls back nine times. He just doesn't get it. Drove me nuts and made me stabby.
Well, with the current missed earnings of last week, either we are on the cusp of an economic break-out, or we are headed for some fairly moderate recession. Even the Asian markets cant' help us now.
Congrats to Hayley on a good interview.
Congrats to Julie for surviving skiing.
Congrats to Cole for surviving the four-month honeymoon period of a relationship with his “man cards” still intact.
Congrats to Mary for surviving infectious disease, and biological grossness.
Congrats to Lindsey for only having one semester of high school and being home all alone before embarking to college. Where Ever you go to School, LEts Yearn for A huge graNt. (No subliminal message there).
Congrats to Paul for successfully defending Bush in his first full year of his second term. 2005 was a great year for him. And also congrats for completing your first semester in the Liberal, pinko commie hell that is Madison.
Congrats to me for revenge on all my enemies.
And congrats to Ash, cuz she's married to such a super radical, keen, wicked awesome, super sweet dude that still has 73% of his high school hair intact.
Monday, January 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha ha ha, Andy. Even with my 32 ACT it took me just a bit to figure out your NON-subliminal message.
I would only contest such a ticket if I believed I hadn't broken the law. Technicalities are irrelevant in my opinion. The laws are there to protect us after all ;)
Looks like Sam Alito will get confirmed
As to living in Madison...don't worry. I'm perfecting willing to call out crap when I hear it.
me too... Paul's crap.
Don't make me cry julie.
Post a Comment