Speed Updates
Since everyone is super busy these days, here's a quick way to update everyone on how you're doing today. Just reply and replace my answers with yours.
I’m dreaming of: playing more sand volleyball and roasting s'mores by a campfire
I’m procrastinating on: Nothing...I don't have time to put off anything. I'm currently in the library studying for a test tomorrow. Tomorrow I will continue my marathon of studying. But, I've found new company here that is the hunky boy variety. Yummy!
I’ve accomplished: making charts for my up-and-coming tests
I’m listening to: Blackout-- Britney Spear's new CD. I know she's a psycho "new" hottie and all, but she has some upbeat tunes!
I’m reading: Medical/Surgical notes, NCLEX prep books
I need to buy: deodorant (don't worry mine's not ALL the way out yet), groceries, a new summer wedding dress!!!
This person/place/thing made me smile today: Hmm...the hunk at the library. Other than that, I will sadly say I've been a bundle of nerves/stress/anxiety. The pressure is on.
The Idiot of the Day Award goes to: I could give a lot of these out today, but here's one case of Idiot of the Day Award: my classmate Mandee (not the sharpest tool in the shed) asks, "So, when you're a carrier do you like have the disease? Teacher: yes Mandee, when you're a carrier for a disease you have it in your genes. So you do have symptoms?" I mean please.
I’m dreading: 1. this weekend, 2. the next week and a half. I have 6 tests in 9 days. Yikes! Plus, I miss my family and friends like crazy and I haven't had much time to communicate.
I'm looking forward to: going out tomorrow night to see a scary movie with my friends.
I CAN’T go to bed until: I fall asleep at my computer. However, I don't foresee this becoming a problem because I haven't slept very well for the past week. I've had restless nights full of nightmares. Any suggestions?
Addition: Ironic Situation of the Semester-
The girl that currently lives with my ex-roommate told me today that she's done living with her and wants to know if I would live with her next semester. All I can say is, Julianne, karma is a bitch. I hope you enjoy!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol...that's hilarious!!!
bwahahaha!
Post a Comment