I'm very excited to say that I can FINALLY see that the end is near, in a good way. Next week I have three finals and then I'm done with this horrible semester. I'm so excited to go home and work on Hayley time!
This semester was a big learning experience for me. I've learned that I have to give myself more credit and that my grades won't reflect the work that I put in. It's been a struggle to maintain my relationships this semester too. I rarely had time to give anyone a phone call and talk for any extended amount of time. Thankfully, I have a loving family and a few good friends that put up with my brief calls. However, I pursued a guy this semester. Most of the semester and our "relationship" was not official and me waiting around for him to get over an old relationship. When we offically started dating we found that we weren't meant to date. The bad part of it all is that he won't have anything to do with me and in our group of friends some people have chose to pick sides. It's inevidable. Even though all this drama sucks, I've learned to be assertive and stand up for myself.
Also, within the last two weeks I've met someone that has totally changed my perspective on life and my semester. I won't spill the beans on much because it's a little premature, but this guy has restored my faith in my decisions and myself. Anyway, before I get all deep, I'll sign off. Good luck to all of you still in school, and to those that aren't enjoy the spring weather!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
where do you find all these guys? maybe my vision is just not as good as yours? you're good!
I MISS MY SCHNOOKY! Good luck with everything next week. I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment